|Outlaw Late Model|
READ ALL GENERAL RULES. THEY APPLY TO THIS DIVISION.
1. Any stock 4 cylinder sedan, or station wagon from 1984 model up. All cars front wheel drive only.
2. All glass must be removed except windshield and it may be Lexan.
3. Must have racing seat belts
4. All flammable materials must be removed except dash and it needs to be stock.
5. All doors, hood and trunk must be secured during race. (Welded, bolted or chained)
6. All engines must be stock for make and model of vehicle with stock computer. Computer subject to change at Track discretion. Engines must remain completely stock in stock position. Must start with key in stock location. Battery maybe relocated in safe place. No turbos or super chargers. Recommend safety disconnect on battery cable.
7. No altering of frame or suspension in anyway. May add camber to right front tire.
8. WHEELS AND TIRES: Street legal 70 series tires only. NO racing tires allowed. 6" wheels ONLY with no more than 3" offset. Tires cannot stick out from car.
9. Vehicles must be painted neatly with contrasting numbers on the doors and on the roof. Numbers must be at least 20" tall and non reflective.
10. Starting positions will be determined by drawing numbers.
11. Car must have 3/16 steel plate over drivers door and overlap at least 4“ on fender and quarter panel or may have roll cage. May hull driver side door if you have cage.
12. If you do not have a roll cage, you must have 2 posts behind seat with plates on top and bottom bolted to roof and floor pan with a bar between them at least 1-1/2" tubing round or square like an H.
13. May take mufflers off and use straight pipe.
14. Drivers must have official 2011 Sayre Speedway license to participate.
15. Winner starts on the rear of the next race.
16. If you win 2 championships you have to move up a class to Renegade, Pony or Sportsman.
17. According to timing by officals, weight may be added at track descretion to keep class competitive.
Contact Sandra Parker (798-2171) for car numbers available in your class. NO duplicate numbers. See Rule 9 for specifications.
Contact Frank Martin for plates, post or roll cages 674-0924/674-0367.