|Outlaw Late Model|
THE INTENT AND INTERPRETATION OF THE RULES WILL BE THE DECISION OF OFFICIALS IN CHARGE. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT ANY COMPETITOR THAT HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBT ABOUT THE INTERPRETATION OR INTENT OF THE RULES CHECK WITH SPEEDWAY OFFICIALS. ALL DECISIONS OF THE OFFICIAL IN CHARGE SHALL BE FINAL.
1. American made frames 105" wheel base minimum.
2. Cars must weigh 2450 pounds after race.
3. Rear of engine must be mounted 72 inches forward from center line of rear axle. Engine offset within 2" of center of crossmember.
4. May run 2 way radios
1. Steel heads and block only, Aluminum heads 50lb. penalty in front of firewall.
2. One Carburetor, 2 or 4 barrel (may run gas or alcohol)
3. Transmission must have at least two forward and one reverse, plus a neutral position with engine running. Steel drive shaft only.
4. Shocks - One per wheel - steel shocks only.
5. Stock type ball joints. No molly ball or adjustable ball joints.
WHEELS & TIRES
1. Steel wheels - max width 8"
2. TIRES - Track approved KK-704 American Racer.
OPEN WHEEL MODIFIED BODY DIMENSIONS FOR 2013
A. 20 “max 16" min. (ground to center of bumpers, front and rear)
B. 6.5 min. (center to center)
C. 52" max. 42" min.
D. Hood 4" max. drop (sides). sealed off from driver’s compartment and max. 3" rake.
E. 42" max.
F. 6" max.
G. 4" min.
H. 19" max., must be same on both sides.
I 112" max. 108" min.
J. 27" max 22" min.
K. 72" max. or not past back of block, right side. Left side may extend forward to cover foot box.
L. 18" max. 12" min. opening, both sides.
M. With level, must have between 1/2" and 2" clearance at rear of roof, 1/2" to 5" at front.
N. 120" max. 106" min.
O. 45" max. 34" min.
P. Spoiler 5"
Q. Interior slope is 6" max. front to rear and flat across. If flat at front half of interior you have used up 50 % of your 6" so from behind driver to rear you may only have 3". Top of interior must be flush with top of door and quarter panels. An optional escape hatch from driver to passenger door to provide 12" opening allowed.
R. 38" max 28" min.
S. Max. no wider than front frame horns. Min. 24"
T. 66" max. 24 min. no narrower than radiator.
U. 52" max 44" min.
V. 56" max. 41" min.
W. Tires must be widest part of car.
X. 66" max. 53" min. same front to back
Y. 8" min. 90 degree angle. Must be solid, attached to deck, extend to quarter panels, securely fastened. (Optional)
Z. All rear bumpers must be constructed of square or round tubing, no wider than five inches outside of rear frame rails and similar to drawing. If rear bumper is wider than five inches outside rear frame rails, it must be capped and bent forward 90 degrees, or constructed in a loop design.
Shaded area reserved for sponsor decals. MUST DISPLAY ALL DECALS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CONTINGENCY AWARDS OR POINT FUNDS.