|Outlaw Late Model|
*THE INTENT AND INTERPRETATION OF THE RULES WILL BE THE DECISION OF OFFICIALS IN CHARGE. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT ANY COMPETITOR THAT HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBT ABOUT THE INTERPRETATION OR INTENT OF THE RULES CHECK WITH SPEEDWAY OFFICIALS.
ALL DECISIONS OF THE OFFICIAL IN CHARGE SHALL BE FINAL.
1. Anything not specified in rules must be stock, in original position, from original manufacturer.
2. American made cars 108" wheel base minimum.
3. Cars must weigh minimum 3000 lbs. with driver. 56% left side weight.
4. Weight may be added for infraction of rules to make competition equal.
5. May run 2 way radios.
ENGINE & DRIVE TRAIN
1. Must be factory stock for make of car. Stock stroke. Max. .060 bore.
2. Flat top or dish pistons. No roller camshaft. May run roller rocker arms.
3. Stock cast iron heads as available from manufacturer. (NO porting or polishing). Chevys may run Aluminum intake. NO porting or polishing intake. May run aftermarket heads and angle plug heads. Headers may be run. Headers must be under the car. Ford & Chrysler may run aluminum intake. May run Dart Heads, 50lb penalty.
4. Carburetors must be 500 cfm #4412. 1-11/16 throttle bore. Four barrel carb. with cast iron manifolds #3310 - 750 max. (NO double pumpers) Max. 1" adaptor. No spacers. NO COLD AIR BOXES.
5. May run 7 1/4 Disc type clutch.
6. 9" Ford Floater Rear-end may be run.
7. Battery can be located in drivers compartment if covered.
8. Stock ignition. Must be self-starting. NO electric fuel pumps.
9. Headers may be run.
1. Front spindle/axle/ball joint assemblies may be reinforced, or heavier duty unit from another passenger car installed.
2. Must have stock frame. Frame may be reinforced. No notching or alteration to frame. Suspension type and location must remain stock.
3. Spring mounting will be stock and in stock position. May run wedge bolts. Shocks may be relocated on front and rear.
4. Uni-body frame sections may be connected as part of roll cage construction. A-frames must be stock, may run tubular upper A Frames. Stock Lower A Frame.
5. One shock absorber per wheel only.
6. NO frame lower than 6" from the ground.
7. NO offset roll cage.
BODY AND APPEARANCE
1. Remove all glass except front windshield. May be Lexan
2. May make door and fenders out of Aluminum or steel. Must have Steel Roof and Quarter panel.
3. Firewall, floor pan must remain stock. Hoods may be hulled or be fiberglass
4. Body must be stock appearing in stock position on frame.
5. Cars must have neat appearance. NO lower than 6"on Body
6. Car must be safe in all ways possible. (See General Rules)
WHEELS, BRAKES AND TIRES
1. Steel wheels - 8".
2. Disc Brakes may be run.
3. May run dual master cylinders and neal pedals.
4. TIRES: Track tires.
Starting Weight: 3000
Aftermarket body Fiberglass - 100lb
Motors over 360 Cu. In. - 100lb
3 Link Suspension - 50lb
Adjustable Shock or Bump Stops - 50lb
Dart heads (Cast iron) No Grind on - 50lb
1. $150.00 to see top end of motor. That means anything that can be seen for top Bore-Stroke, camshaft, head porting, no ported intakes or matching gaskets.
THE WINNER FROM LAST RACE WILL START ON REAR OF NEXT RACE UNLESS IT IS A SPECIAL EVENT
* If the rules don’t say you CAN you CAN’T!